- Types of movements
- Types of lynx
- Training trot
- Lightweight version
- Tips for beginners
- Brief summary
This is a graceful and magnificent creation. When you look at a horse, everything inside you is dimmed by the look of this noble animal. I want to reach out and touch the soft, slightly rough lips, touch the silky hair, run your fingers into a tight mane. And if someone once happened to find himself in the saddle, then he is unlikely to want to repeat it again.
Types of movements
How do these animals move? Each horse gait has its own characteristics, and it is worth to sit in the saddle, as it is felt. Movements are divided into a step, trot of a horse, its gallop, amble. There are still some kinds of movements, but they are developed specially, as a rule, in riding schools and are suitable for such a sport as dressage.
This is the slowest movement when the animal is calm - no one is pushing it, it moves in steps. What does this step represent? This is an alternate horse rearrangement of its limbs. Phase step does not provide for jumps. Thus, the horse is always resting on the ground.
The pitch is divided into 4 types:
- Short. When moving the animal's hind legs are far behind the front. Another kind of step is called collected.
- Average. When traces from the hind legs are found on the traces of the fore.
- Wide. Such a step happens only with well-trained and plastic horses. The hind feet stand in front of the front footprints.
This is the fastest gait. The horse is able to move at speeds up to 60 km / h. The average speed achieved by an animal with such a step is 15-18 km / h.
This is a three-stroke movement used in long and short race. In that case, if we are talking about equestrian sport. What are the types of gallop? What about horse trot species? Will we talk about the latter? Required. Below you can read this information. In the meantime, back to the gallop.
- Manege - the most difficult for the animal. He has to move rather slowly, often turning around.
- Assembled. A horse, as in the previous version, cannot move fast. Therefore, he is not comfortable. The animal is not able to unleash its movement with all its power.
- Average. More or less relative speed movement, therefore, it is called so. This kind of gallop is necessary when you have to move for quite a long time and at great distances.
- Field (spanning or added). This pace of pace refers to warm-up movement. The animal moves freely, without tension, and relatively leisurely.
- Career. The fastest type of gallop and the most tiresome for a horse. It is used at short distances, as a rule. There is another kind that is sometimes distinguished as a separate one - this is a jump. The horse gallops in the process of running with obstacles.
However strange it may sound, the canter is considered the easiest to perform for both the horse and the rider.
The name is beautiful, and the gait itself is very similar to a horse's trot. Differs rearrangement of the legs during movement. If at a trot the horse rearranges the legs in pairs and diagonally, then in this case there is a shift from one side.
This type of movement is faster than trotting, but also more dangerous. Only suitable for straight and even distances. The animal is able to stumble when moving with an amble, “not fitting into a turn”, and thereby causing very great harm to itself and its rider.
Here we are close to the most complex and beautiful movement of a noble animal. When a horse runs at a trot, it looks just great. Together with beauty, this gait is the most difficult for the rider. It is necessary to strictly observe the landing in the saddle, and when jumping from its rider, skill is required in order to stay in the saddle.
As for the speed of the horse on the trot, it all depends on the type of such gait. Consider them in more detail.
Types of lynx
Horse trot, as mentioned above, is divided into several types:
- the prize.
Four incomprehensible words, which we will now decipher.
In another way it is called the collected or shortened horse trot. The length of the step is 2 meters; the average speed is 13-15 km / h.
What is a trot? This is the slowest type of lynx. It is called shortened because of the small length of the step and the almost complete absence of the jump phase. The trot is optimal for training trotters.
Or a sweeping trot. They say about her: "The horse is trotting." The setting of the hind legs of the animal takes place in front of the front tracks. Step length reaches 6 meters. At short distances, the speed of a horse with such a movement can reach 60 km / h.
Its main difference is the long movement. Mach requires horse and rider clarity and accuracy. It is quite fast: the speed of a horse at a trot of this type reaches 30 km / h. Suitable for long distances.
She is a field, normal and regular horse trot. At a speed of 20 km / h the stride length is capable of reaching 2.2 meters. The pronounced phase of the jump or unsupported movement.
Speaking about all these types of gait, it is necessary to note their main difference - this is a rider's shaking. The fact is that the nature of the movement is such that this shaking is simply not excluded. But it can be reduced. It's all about the landing rider.
There are two types of landing on the trot: training and lightweight.
How to trot a horse? It is not easy, moreover, this type of gait is the most difficult for the rider. And in order to secure the rider with the correct fit, there is a training trot.
What is meant by this very correct fit? Maximum tight rider to the saddle. The rider should not lift in it. To achieve such a landing is extremely difficult, especially for a beginner. It requires maximum inner thigh performance. They strain as much as possible, and the body slightly leans back. When training trot involved the legs of the rider.
Before embarking on the training trot, you need to learn how to lighten. What does she give? The ability to adapt to the trot of a horse. You must be able to grasp the rhythm and pace of your horse. In order to adjust to the pace, inside the hips the rider rests against the saddle. The feet are pressed against the stirrups, the body is as straight and elongated as possible.
With every second push, the rider is raised in the saddle with his own pelvis. That is, the pelvis is thrust forward and upward, while the knees rest against the saddle, and the inner part of the hips is strained to the limit. In the saddle rider falls smoothly, braking his hips. If roughly fall into the saddle, it is likely to damage the back of a horse.
Experienced riders are able to ride a horse at a trot without stopping feet in stirrups. In this case, their hands are on the belt or behind their backs, and the correct fit is maintained throughout the journey.
Tips for beginners
For those who have just decided to sit in the saddle, it will not be superfluous to know the following:
- Going on a horse ride should be in pants or leggings, ideally - seamless. Jeans can wipe your own hips in the blood. As for shoes, it can be boots with a special low and wide heel. By the type of jockey. However, few people wear these shoes today. Therefore, in the warm season, sneakers are fine.
- Take a carrot, apple or a piece of black bread is not forbidden. Why not treat a horse after a walk, without thanking her by doing so?
- No need to take the first time walk for 2 hours or more. Believe me, one hour will be enough for the whole next day to have an unpleasant feeling in the hips.
- If the walk should be away - in a forest or field, then you should warn the guide that you are a novice and sit in the saddle for the first time in your life.
- For the first acquaintance with a horse, an exercise in the arena is suitable.
- You should not try to practice what you read or see in the films, barely sitting in the saddle. In other words, you need to start with a step. Lynx and gallop - not for a beginner.
- The horse is alive, and it is uncomfortable and painful. This should not be forgotten, spurring the animal or pulling the occasion. Everything should be in moderation, we are not skiers, and the reason is not ski poles to swing them.
The main aspect of the article: the gaits of horses are of several types. In turn, these species are divided into types.
The second point: the lynx is the most difficult movement for the rider. Therefore, before proceeding to it, you must prepare. This will help training or facilitated lynx.
Horses - beautiful animals, intelligent, beautiful, responsive to a good attitude. Communicating with them leaves no one indifferent, forcing them to return to the stable or KSK again and again.