Sport in the life of a person plays a key role. He brings joy, tempers character, strengthens will power and disciplines. There are many positive points that sport brings to everyday life, but it is better to consider this issue in more detail.
Attitude to sport
Sport could always be associated with a special cultural element. Competitions, competitions, championships are all cultural events, the main component of which is sport. If we touch upon the question “the importance of sport in a person’s life”, then first of all, attention should be paid to such factors as attitude. In total, there are four categories of people:
- Do not like sports.
- It is considered a waste of time.
- They like to look at how someone plays sports, but not to participate.
- It is believed that sport is one of the most important things in life.
This separation has always been, however, not so clearly expressed before. Not so long ago, physical culture and sports have been demanded by society. Sport prepared the younger generation and young people for physical labor. Depending on how the educational system evolved, sport acquired a new meaning and became the basic part of the culture that forms the musculoskeletal system. And more than one generation of researchers said that physical culture and sport should always be present in human life.
Tragedy of culture
To date, the number of people interested in sports, has decreased markedly. Only 10% of the country's inhabitants are involved in sports, and this figure continues to fall. It is worth noting that in developed countries this figure is 4-6 times more.
Today, sports do not attach such importance as before. The century of technological progress makes life comfortable, comfortable and eliminates heavy physical exertion. On the one hand, this is good, but on the other hand, a reduction in motor activity enhances the effect on the body of negative factors, reduces immunity and increases susceptibility to diseases.
Sport in a person's life is capable of many miracles, and you should not neglect simple and understandable exercises, because even they are useful for each of us. And each of these "miracles" should be given separate attention.
The fact that sport has a positive effect on the general physical condition of the body is not a secret to anyone. For many years in a row, scientists from different countries have conducted studies that show how the state of the body improves after playing sports. Sports loads increase blood circulation, thereby strengthening the cardiovascular system. They help to improve metabolism, give a person vivacity and charge with positive emotions. But this is only the tip of the iceberg, the role of sport in a person’s life does not end there:
- Sports activities have a positive effect on bones. If you regularly engage in, then in old age, a disease such as osteoporosis, will bypass.
- Not so long ago, a study was conducted at Harvard, which resulted in the unanimous conclusion that sport improves sex life. Even short sports activities prove to be effective.
- With age, the muscles are destroyed much faster. No sooner will a man have an eye to tell how his muscular corset will resemble a sprawling turtleneck.
- Sport strengthens the muscles of the intestines, which, in turn, improves digestion.
- Prevents cancer. Studies have shown that people with sufficient physical activity have a much lower risk of cancer.
These are just a few points that show that sport in a person’s life should be. Especially if a person wants to be healthy and happy.
By the way, about happiness: sport affects not only the body, but also the soul. Everyone knows that during exercise in the body produces the hormone of happiness, which allows a person to feel a slight euphoria. Moreover:
- Sports activities reduce the risk of dementia and dementia. Studies have shown that sport improves the state of the brain, its cognitive functions and supports in the right tone.
- Reduces stress levels. In the modern world there are enough reasons for stress. Each person copes with them differently, but, as practice shows, sport helps not only to minimize the level of stress, but also to understand how to proceed.
Sport in human life is especially relevant lately. It is often enough to meet people on the street (especially in the morning), who wander gloomily for work. Often, these are office workers, and for most of them, waking up with an alarm clock is a real torture, and people are asleep during the day. They can not understand what happens when a person wakes up awake. For them, sports activities will be very useful.
Physical activity improves human performance and keep the body in good shape. Sport improves the quality of sleep, which means it will be much easier to wake up in the morning. Also, sports are able to increase self-confidence, which will undoubtedly lead to favorable changes in all spheres of life.
Sport is a panacea for everything: starting from feeling sick and ending with self-doubt. The human body is not able to fully exist without physical exertion, and the sooner a person understands this, the more he will do himself a favor.
The 21st century provides a person with many opportunities, even now you can work remotely without leaving your home. And as practice shows, more and more people give preference to the “permanent not going anywhere”, and in the meantime, the indicator of the number of people who play sports creeps down inexorably. But the percentage of people who already have a serious illness at a young age is growing. Sport is the life of every person must be present, and the statistics speak for themselves.
And perhaps the fact that now the need for physical labor is actively reduced, lies the main trap of the century, when sport turned into a kind of hobby and ceased to be an obligatory cultural element.