- Most Popular Bases
- Dolgoruk farm
- Aprelevka economy
- Base "Dyatlovo"
- Base "Kulikovo VIP"
- Bronnitsky economy
- Pheasant fishing
- Duck fishing
- Boar fishing
- Season and legality
- About contributions
In Russia, hunting has always had and is very popular. She is loved by representatives of all social classes. And nowadays it is also a good business. Indeed, in the Russian forests a lot of fur animals and other game.
No less favorite trophies are birds, especially ducks and pheasants. In this activity, hunters often use special dogs and birds.
Hunting in the Moscow region can be carried out:
- With the use of birds of prey. These are golden eagles, falcons and hawks.
- With the use of dogs. These are hounds and greyhounds.
- Hunting with weapons. She just crazy demand. The reasons lie in its affordable prices and the possibility of catching animals, birds and fish.
Russian hunters after the legitimization of hunting began to unite in the community. The first such association was formed in 1859. It was called "Moscow".
Today, the most famous clubs of hunters and fishermen in Moscow and the region are "Carabiner", "Safari", "RybOkhotSoyuz", "Kurtshaar II", "Zverolov" and many others. The activities of the clubs include not only the organization of hunting and fishing, but also training in these fisheries, assistance in the preparation of documents (for example, a hunting ticket), rental of bases, etc.
Most Popular Bases
Today, hunting in the Moscow region is implemented by different communities. They provide a chance to hunt both debutants and experienced hunters.
Hunting sites in the Moscow region are territories of different bases and farms.
The largest farms here are:
- "Kulikovo VIP".
Its distance from Moscow is 65 km.
Types of local prey: ducks, grouse, foxes, hares, wild boars.
Hunters can live in houses. Allowed to stay with the whole family. A husband can hunt. A wife with children - to collect mushrooms and berries.
Its main feature is its location in places that are full of various beasts.
It is located in the south of the region. The number of rangers points here is 9.
Types of production:
- hoofed animal (boar, elk);
- "furry" (marten, hare);
- feathered (ducks, grouse).
It attracts hunting enthusiasts with the following factors:
- Types of prey: noble deer, roe deer, moose.
- On the base there are options for recreation: karaoke bar, billiard room and sauna.
Also here are often held championship shooting on the stands.
Base "Kulikovo VIP"
It attracts lovers to hunt with guns. Here you can get ducks, boars, carps. For your leisure time there is a swimming pool, a billiard room, a banquet room, a sauna.
In winter, hunters get skis. For deeper trips you can take snowmobiles.
Its distance from the capital is 40 km. The calculation comes from the Ryazan highway.
Varieties of local prey:
- ungulates: elks, wild boars, deer;
- furs: martens, foxes, hares, minks;
- feathered: drakes, black grouses, hazel grouses.
The peculiarity of the base is an artificial reservoir. Its parameter is 2 ha. Here there are such fish: pike, perch and carp.
Hunting in the Moscow region allows you to catch such elegant birds as pheasants. As a rule, these birds are raised by farms. And during the season they are released. Their number is strictly limited to a certain area.
Hunting for pheasants in the Moscow region is characterized by average price tags of 4, 000 rubles.
The types of weapons that are allowed to use are: smooth-bore guns, crossbows and bows.
Hunters also get trained dogs (Drathaar and Spaniel breeds). After all, this is the best type of hunting for such birds.
The cost of this fishery includes:
- Job rangers (maintenance, service).
- Making the necessary documentation.
- The trophies themselves. The carcass of the bird is received by the hunter, who got it. Trophy options on the price tag does not affect.
- Conclusion from the vet.
Usually a group of at least 5 people is recruited. Hunting is organized on weekends. Its interval is 6 hours, from 10 am to 4 pm Must be pre-recorded. Participants can get to the hunting grounds independently, on their own transport. Transfer may be provided.
Nutrition issues are agreed with the group. This can be a centralized format or an individual one, that is, everyone arranges for himself a meal. For this type of hunting is usually not available housing. How many pheasants are you allowed to catch? Each participant can catch no more than two birds. For each next trophy is implied surcharge of 1, 000 rubles. After the hunt, anyone can taste their prey or take it home. On the basis of professional chefs will process and cook poultry. Processing price - 10 rubles, cooking - from 500.
In case of cancellation of the hunt due to weather or other significant reasons, the participant receives back 100% payment.
If people want to hunt in a complex (both for pheasants and other game) it is reasonable to settle in special houses.
Hunting pheasants and other animals on favorable terms can be on the basis of "Safari Park"
Hunting in the Moscow region is also famous for duck fishing. It is important to observe the rule of law and cooperate with any legal enterprise in the region.
Hunting for ducks in the Moscow region is permitted from spring, from March 1. Allowed weapons: shotguns with smooth barrels.
You can hunt with dogs. Also, if necessary, the hunter may be provided with an inflatable boat.
You can also rent the towers and pens. But this condition is for a group of at least 8 people.
The pricing policy is as follows:
- Daily service per participant - 3500 (average price tag).
- 3, 000 need to pay for maintenance - 1 huntsman.
Separate payment is for the use of dogs, rent pens, decoy, decoy birds and additional operations. These operations are:
- Weapon check: 1 unit - 500 rub.
- Plucking one bird's head - 240 rubles.
- The cabin of the carcass for portions: 1 000 rub.
- Production Packing: 1st place - 100 rubles.
Hunting for wild boar in the Moscow region is provided by almost all operating farms. Pricing policy is formed as follows (average values are presented).
- A boar with an age of 1.5 years costs 16, 000 rubles.
- The female is older than 2 years with offspring - 85, 000 rubles. A single female is 30, 000 rubles.
- The male is not from the category of trophy is 30 000 rubles.
- less than 20 kg - 4500 rubles;
- more than 20 kg - 7500 rubles.
- from 18 to 21 cm cost 45, 000 rubles;
- from 21 to 25 cm - 55, 000 rubles;
- more than 25 cm - 55 000 + 1000 per 1 mm.
Season and legality
The hunting season in the Moscow region has the following calendar frame: March 1 - June 16. This is the period of catching feathered trophies.
In the spring you can not shoot pheasants. This can be done only in special areas with significant restrictions on hunting methods and the number of trophies.
The spring season is open for 10 days (according to the calendar). Can be harvested ducks, geese, wood grouses, etc.
The start and end of the hunting seasons in this region are determined by the relevant organizations.
In the south of the region, animals can be hunted from April 14, in the north - from April 21.
Requirements for hunters:
- The presence of a hunting ticket. It should contain the symbol of the successful result of special tests concerning the rules of hunting and criteria for handling weapons. There should also be a mark on the introduction of state duty.
- The presence of special vouchers and permission from the ATS to carry and maintain weapons.
- An agreement or license if a person intends to hunt licensed animal species.
Also a member of each community must make certain contributions. When you join the community you need to pay 2000 rubles. This applies to people who have the right to hunt, and dog breeders without such a right. Membership fees are also valid. For legitimate hunters, they are 1, 400 rubles. For dog breeders - 1 000 rub.
There are contributions:
- Special: for fishermen and dog breeders - 600 rubles, for hunters - 1 000 rubles.
- For the contract: 1000 rubles for all participants, including beneficiaries.
There are benefits for:
1. Disabled 1-2 groups with the right to hunt: payment only for entry.
2. Pensioners (with this right): payment for membership and membership.
3. War veterans (with the right): the same terms of payment as in paragraph 2.