- The importance of technology
- About boots with eyelets
- How to tie?
- How to lace up the berets by army lacing
- About tying "ladder"
- About shoes with half rings
- About shoes with hooks
Judging by the numerous reviews, berets are very comfortable and durable shoes. They weigh like ordinary sneakers, but almost never get wet. However, during operation, owners often have difficulty lacing their berets. This is the only, but significant drawback of this shoe.
Laces do not deliver a lot of trouble if you know how to handle them properly. Information about what are the ways of lacing berets, is contained in the article.
The importance of technology
According to experts, the skills of correct lacing of the berets will be useful not only for servicemen, but also for civilians. The technique of tying an army boot depends on the shoe model and the type of lacing. Tightening is carried out in various ways. Proper lacing of the berets is designed to ensure easy tightening, unstrinting and quick removal of shoes. In addition, a securely fixed ankle will be protected from various injuries.
About boots with eyelets
As experience has shown, the traditional way of tying laces cross-wise for the army was of little use. The soldier had to use both hands to tie the shoe. The fixing of the laces turned out to be more reliable if each crossed pair was alternately tightened from bottom to top. It was possible to solve this problem at the expense of shoes with eyelets or blocks - holes with a special metal ring.
The military and special forces mastered the technique of quick lacing of bertsy, fitted with eyelets. This method is used in the civilian world by the owners of both summer and winter high boots.
How to tie?
To lacing berets with eyelets, you must perform the following steps:
- Tie a strong knot at one end of the lace.
- Slide the free end into the bottom hole of the strip on the outside of the boot. If the shoe is on the left foot, then the hole should be left. In the tibia for the right leg, the cord is inserted into the lower right hole.
- Stretch the cord to the end. The knot must remain inside and be covered with a strip.
- Pull the cord over the strip and thread the free end into the parallel grommet.
- From the inside of the strip, push the end into the hole located above and bring the free edge out.
- Thread the cord into the hole opposite and on the same side, stretch it from the inside up to the next grommet.
- At the very last hole, it is necessary to insert the cord from the outside into the grommet and immediately bring it back, thus forming a loop. It should be located on the inside of the strip. Her free end out.
- Thread the free end into the resulting loop. After that the knot is tightened in the middle. In order to hide the lace behind the tops or toes, the knot tightening procedure should be performed several times, until the end is very short.
Unlike the classic version, when tightening the lace can not be done without the involvement of both hands, in this case, you can do everything with one finger. In order to remove the shoe, it is enough to pull sharply at the free end of the lace. The advantage of this method lies in the fact that the lacing does not weaken even during jumps, running and long walking.
How to lace up the berets by army lacing
The military way of tying boots is considered the most popular. The advantages of this technique are speed and the ability to adjust the tension. The lacing procedure begins with threading both ends into the bottom holes. After that, from the inside, the tips of the laces are inserted into the eyelets located opposite. So you need to get to the very end. Using this method of lacing, the owner in order to remove the berets, will not need to untie them every time. It is enough to get rid of the upper pair of grommets from the laces. The lack of technology lies in the fact that during walking the boot tongue is very wrinkled.
About tying "ladder"
In contrast to the classic army lacing of berets, the technique of tying the "ladder" is less popular. However, according to experts, this method of lacing is also quite effective. It is executed as follows:
- First you need to thread the laces in the two lower eyelet boot.
- Lead one tip into the hole opposite.
- Thread the second cord into the grommet from the opposite side at the very top of the shoe and leave it in this position. Further, the first end is inclined through the second grommet. Then he turns into a hole opposite. In this way, lacing is carried out to the very top of the berets. If everything is done correctly, you should have something like a ladder. After that, both ends of the lace are tied in a knot.
About shoes with half rings
Some models of army berets are equipped with moving loops on which half rings are attached. Judging by the numerous reviews, the design features of this shoe allow you to perform fast lacing. Ankle boots are fixed with a cord, which, unlike shoes with eyelets, can be easily tightened and loosened. Judging by the reviews, the only correct option for shoe lacing with half-rings is considered to be a classic crosswise. The rope slides freely. For lacing do not need to tighten each block separately. Also, during the unleashing it does not need to be completely dismissed. In order to loosen the entire fixation, only the middle or upper block is enough to unfasten on the upper arm. To form a knot at the very end of the lacing, you can choose any option. However, judging by the opinions of some servicemen, after some time the knot noticeably weakens. It will be fixed better if the ends of the cord are wrapped around the tops. If there is a loop in the boot design behind the boot, then it is better to pull the cord through it.
About shoes with hooks
For some models of berets with eyelets there are cap-hooks. The design of this shoe also provides for high-speed lacing. Tying is carried out in several stages:
- It should start with the traditional cross-laced lacing.
- The rope is thrown on top of the hook, after which it is fixed using the knot. Further, in order to unlace the berets, it is not necessary to untie the knots. It is enough to just take them off the hook. After that the tightening is weakened. To fix the cord back, you need to pull it up and put it back on the hook.
At the very end, for the additional fixation with such a cord, it is not recommended to intercept the tops. Otherwise, the meaning of speed lacing is lost.