- About the Palace of Children and Youth in Voronezh
- Technical focus
- Socio-pedagogical orientation
- Tourist and local lore orientation
- Physical culture and sports
- Artistic direction
- Palace of Children and Youth in Voronezh: how to get there and contacts
Every person comes to this world with a specific mission. Someone is destined to be a great astronomer, and someone will wake the hearts of millions with his voice and make him move in unison. Every parent seeks as soon as possible to understand what is interesting to his child? and turn it into an interesting hobby, and possibly into a future profession. And it is right to entice a child with something today. The Central Palace of Children and Youth in Voronezh is the place where the stars will light up!
About the Palace of Children and Youth in Voronezh
The Palace began its activities from the distant 30s. Today, more than 9, 000 children study here for free. Circles and sections of the Palace of Children and Youth in Voronezh - this is the place where the potential and creative makings are fully revealed. Your child will be able to choose a direction to his liking and join a friendly and cheerful team of similarly inquisitive guys!
The teachers of the Palace are professionals who love their work and want to teach him their followers.
In addition to clubs, the institution has a library, psychological assistance for children and parents, and children's self-government.
Graduates are prominent figures of science and art.
Do you constantly see your child behind the modeling of something or are he interested in robots and everything connected with them? Then the robotics studio is waiting for your child! Here he will learn modeling, design and programming. The child will receive indescribable pleasure from the embodiment of his creative ideas, as well as draw on something new from the ideas of other children.
Studio invites guys 7-9 years. Classes are held 2 times a week. The term of study is 1-2 years.
Studio video and editing invites teenagers 14-18 years old to get the necessary skills. Pupils learn to shoot, edit and edit the footage on a computer. Also, students' works participate in contests and take prizes.
This focus includes the following programs:
- preschool education;
- social support for the child and his family;
- foreign languages according to modern foreign methods;
- basic journalism;
- patriotic education of a small citizen;
- basic culture of communication in the team;
- preparing students for the state exam, etc.
Tourist and local lore orientation
In your family grows a small explorer, for whom trekking with ancient values is not a dream, but a plan for the coming weekend? In this case, your child will be happy to begin visiting the tourist and local history trend in the palace of children's and youth creativity. There, the child will choose one or several departments at once:
- History Museum. Here, students learn about the past of the Palace of Children and Youth in Voronezh, photos, its traditions and interesting facts. Here they will tell how the activities of the Palace began, what is shown in the photographs, who directed the Palace, etc. All this can be learned from the exhibits, photographs, films. In the classroom, entertaining quizzes on local history topics, contests, lectures, essays, reports are prepared.
- Museum "Sources", where the history of the native land, its traditions, culture, crafts and life is studied. By tradition, master classes, family gatherings, as well as exhibitions of children's drawings are held.
- Association "Perspective" trains students in the specialty "Tourism Manager". The training program introduces the features of world tourism, involves museum practice and participation in scientific conferences. And after the protection of the work, the pupil is issued a certificate of assignment of qualifications "Tour Manager". Training lasts 1-2 years. Invited teens 14-17 years.
- The association "Maryushka" acquaints its students with the folklore of the Voronezh region. Russian folk songs, dances and games - this is what will be interesting to your child. Pupils participate in contests, festivals and celebrations. Children 6-14 years old are invited. Duration of training - 3 years.
These and other departments of tourist and local lore focus will help your child to acquire the skills necessary in later life.
Physical culture and sports
And if you hear the ball in the apartment more often than the second hand of the wall clock, then this means only one thing - it's time to give the child to the Palace of Children and Youth in Voronezh. A physical culture is what you need. It includes such circles and sections as:
- Football club "Star", where there is an active physical training, are taught techniques of the game, are introduced to the rules of sports ethics. The club is waiting for boys 8-18 years old.
- Branch "Sailing", where the child will be taught the basics of sailing, the rules of behavior on the water, the management of the yacht, will also give the necessary physical training. Duration of study - 5 years. The club invites children 9-18 years old.
- In the Aikido department, children not only master the techniques of self-defense, but also learn about the history and traditions of his homeland, Japan. Gaining useful skills and strengthening the mind and body is what your child gets when he comes here.
- Branch "Temp" invites children to learn cheerleading. It is both a sport and a performance at the same time. The child forms a correct posture and improves physical health through a combination of acrobatics, dance and gymnastics. Duration of training - 2 years.
- The Health Club offers its students classes in relaxation, hardening, breathing exercises, acrobatic exercises, etc. And if you are faced with the task of losing weight, then aerobics will help with this! Pilates, yoga, hi-lav, kibo, taybo and other programs will help in reducing weight.
And if your child cannot live without needlework or drawing, songs and dances, he will definitely like the artistic departments of the Palace of Children and Youth in Voronezh. These include branches:
- “Art Studio”, where children learn to transmit the world around them with the help of a drawing. Here they teach the necessary skills and abilities, develop visual memory and spatial thinking, love of nature. Children from 7 to 18 years old are invited.
- The Hostess Association teaches children about various types of needlework: embroidery (beads, cross, ribbons), molding, sewing, appliqué, papier-mâché, etc.
- "Do-mi-sol-ka" invites children 5-7 years old to develop musical and creative abilities.
- Pop studio "Caramel", where they prepare full-fledged performers of modern pop music. Children are taught vocal, rhythmoplasty and stage skills. After completing the course, you can continue to study at a secondary specialized and higher educational institution.
Palace of Children and Youth in Voronezh: how to get there and contacts
Address of the Palace of Children and Youth: Voronezh, pl. Children, 1.
The institution operates daily from 9 am to 9 pm.